Electrification of Pool & Spa Heating - Apartment Buildings
Waverley Council is providing a Sustainability Rebate for buildings to remove their gas swimming pool and/or spa heating system and replace with an electric heat pump or solar only or solar-electric pool heating system.
- Only available for strata titled residential properties in the Waverley Local Government Area
- Works completed on or after the 1 July 2023
- Not eligible for new homes built under BASIX or Development Application Compliance purposes.
- See Sustainability Rebates Guidelines for full terms and conditions.
Please note: This budget is limited and so a rebate for your building is not guaranteed. Please only proceed with the work if you have full budget to do so.
To apply for this rebate you will need:
- Proof of building address e.g electricity bill, rates notice or drivers license
- A copy of your common area electricity/gas bill
- Your pool/spa heater invoice
- A photo of your new pool/spa heating system
- Your Strata Plan bank account details
For assistance, contact Waverley Council's Sustainability Coordinator on 02 9083 8150 or [email protected]
When do I get the rebate?
1-2 weeks from application
(Subject to claim approval)