Common Area Energy Assessment - Apartment Buildings
Energy Assessments of common areas of apartment buildings are covered under this rebate and include:
- Detailed energy audit (Level 2) of common area
- Solar feasibility assessments (common areas, can include shared solar)
- Electric vehicle feasibility assessments
- Electrification report
- NABERS Ratings
Please note: This budget is limited and so a rebate for your building is not guaranteed. Please only proceed with the work if you have full budget to do so.
- Only available for strata titled residential properties in the Waverley Local Government Area.
- Must be completed by an independent qualified professional (not affiliated with an installation company).
- Works completed on or after the 1 July 2023.
- See Sustainability Rebates Guidelines for full terms and conditions.
To apply for this rebate you will need:
- Proof of building address e.g. electricity bill, drivers license, rates notice
- A copy of your common area electricity/gas bill
- A copy of your energy assessment invoice
- A copy of your energy assessment report
- Your Strata Plan bank account details
For assistance, contact Waverley Council's Sustainability Coordinator on 02 9083 8150 or [email protected]
When do I get the rebate?
1-2 weeks from application
(Subject to claim approval)