Rooftop Solar - Apartment Buildings
This rebate is available for all apartment buildings in Waverley LGA who choose to install a solar PV system for either:
a) solar for common areas
b) solar system supporting individual apartments and common areas
c) solar system supporting individual apartments (minimum of two connections)
Please note: This budget is limited and so a rebate for your building is not guaranteed. Please only proceed with the work if you have full budget to do so.
• Only available for strata titled residential properties in the Waverley Local Government Area.
• Must be installed by a Clean Energy Council Accredited Installer.
• Works completed on or after the 1 July 2023.
• Not eligible for new homes built under BASIX or Development Application Compliance purposes.
• See Sustainability Rebates Guidelines for full terms and conditions.
To apply for this rebate you will need:
- Proof of building address e.g electricity bill, rates notice or drivers license
- A copy of your common area electricity/gas bill
- Your Small-Scale Technology Certificate (STC) form provided by your solar installer
- Your solar invoice
- A photo of your solar panels
- Your Strata Plan bank account details
For assistance, contact Waverley Council's Sustainability Coordinator on 02 9083 8150 or [email protected]
When do I get the rebate?
1-2 weeks from application
(Subject to claim approval)